The new HD 660 S is the successor to the legendary HD 650. This open-back, dynamic headphone features new lower (150-ohm) impedance transducers producing reference-class sound when connected to both Hi-Res home or mobile audio systems. An elegantly designed piece of German engineering, the HD 660 S delivers exceptionally accurate and transparent sound, with an expressiveness that immerses the listener in every emotion and nuance of the music.
- Reference class open back, dynamic headphone employing new and improved transducers delivering low harmonic distortion
- Transducers are hand selected for precise ( 1 dB) left / right matching tolerance insure exceptional accuracy and presentation of stereo spatial characteristics
- 150 ohm nominal impedance allows direct connection to home and mobile Hires audio devices.Contact pressure:6.0 N ± 1 N
- Para aramid reinforced, detachable cables employ high conductivity OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise
- Supplied with two connection cables: One with a 6.35 millimeter stereo plug, the other a 4.4 mm Pentaconn balanced stereo plug. Also included is a 6.35 mm to 3.5 millimeter adaptor. Connectivity Technology: Wired 6.35 millimeter / 4.4 millimeter Pentaconn
- Frequency Response 10 to 41,000 Hz ( 10 dB) , Impedance 150 ohm
Crafted for the demanding listener, the HD 660 S surpasses the performance of its predecessor, the legendary HD 650.
The HD 660 S employs newly designed transducers featuring extremely lightweight aluminum voice coils coupled to diaphragms precision crafted from stainless steel fabric
The HD 660 S is supplied with two para-aramid reinforced detachable cables employing high conductivity OFC copper to insure signal integrity with very low handling noise. One cable is terminated with a 6.35mm stereo plug (a 3.5mm adaptor is also included), the other with the new 4.4 mm Pentaconn balanced stereo plug.
The HD 660 S is designed for pure listening pleasure. It’s open-back architecture is strong yet lightweight, and allows airflow to the ears keeping them cool during listening sessions