- Moondrop Starfield is equipped with a 24AWG litz structure 4N purity oxygen free copper earphone cable, which ensures rich sound details and full dynamics
- Super-sequential carbon nanotube array is a proprietary technology which allows nanotubes as a micro material to be applied in macroscopic surface
- Double-cavity structure of brass gold-plated inner cavity
- Lightweight and high performance transducing structure
- The tuning has a combination of balance and musicality
- 1 Year Warranty
The starry sky paint technology
In order to show the beautiful exterior of the starry sky, Moondrop adopts a special painting tech, which does not only sparkle under the lights, but also shows gradient of colors in different angle of lights.
Stars hidden in the earphone cable
Moondrop Starfield is equipped with a 24AWG litz structure 4N purity OFC earphone cable, which ensures rich sound details and full dynamics.
Moondrop added the pearlescent powder to the earphones’ wrapping material evenly, so when you look closely under the light, you will find that the surface of the earphones cable is sparkling.
Super-sequential carbon nanotube diaphragm
Super-sequential carbon nanotube array is a proprietary technology which allows nanotubes as a micro material to be applied in macroscopic surface.
The Starfield's diaphragm is a composite of carbon nanotube array warp and weft knitted in a polymer film, making this only 6 microns (0.006 mm) thick. It has a combination of high rigidity, high toughness and lightness, and provides clear, detailed and smooth treble.
Double-cavity structure of brass gold-plated inner cavity.
Equipped with a brass-plated inner cavity and integrated five pressure relief holes in the base of the frame which controls the air damping of the diaphragm. This improves the energy balance of frequency band and brings the smooth tri-band transition.
Lightweight and high performance transducing structure
The high-performance internal magnetic circuit made of neodymium magnets, and the high performance transducing structure, which was formed by the lightweight Daikoku's CCAW voice coils imported from Japan, showing the excellent transient response and dynamic range, and improving the high resolution and dynamic sound.
The tuning has a combination of balance and musicality
Moondrop Starfield is able to show the outstanding acoustic index: excellent bandwidth and ultra-low full-frequency distortion. What’s more, Starfield inherits the balanced three-frequency distribution of Moondrop KXXS, and relies on different materials to reproduce softer and warmer sound. Different from Mondrop KXXS's sharp, wide, accurate sound field and super clear analysis, Starfield pays more attention to loose, delicate, soft, stretched sound achieving a delicate balance between balance and musicality.
High upgrade-ability and play-ability
Moondrop Starfield continues to adopt the 0.78 2 pin inward universal interface, which meets the users' requirements for upgrade-ability and play-ability of the earphones.
If there is any further needs for the cable's sound quality, you can change it into other upgraded cables, that means there will be more options for the users when choosing upgrade cables.
If you want comfort when you are exercising, you can choose our bluetooth cable: "littleblack", and then you can turn these into bluetooth earphones with the same excellent sound quality.
- Driver: Carbon Nanotube diaphragm- 10mm Dual cavity dynamic driver
- Detachable cable standard: 24AWG Litz 4N OFC
- Interface: 0.78 2pin
- Sensitivity: 122dB/Vrms(@1khz)
- Impedance: 32Ω±15% (@1khz)
- Frequency response: 10Hz-36000 Hz (free field. 1/4 inch MIC)
- Effective frequency response: 20Hz-20000 Hz (IEC60318-4)