KINERA SEED Balanced Armature + Dynamic Driver Hybrid 2pin 0.78mm Detachable HiFi In-ear Earphone
- Kinera SEED is the Yin (Black) of the two part product of the company, Yin-Yang.
- Launched early 2018, the Kinera SEED promised a neutral sound signature, while slightly emphasizing vocals.
- Kinera has a single DD with a Balanced Armature driver.
- Kinera's next attempt at a dual driver hybrid earphone after the very highly acclaimed BD005
- which took the world by surprise at its impressive performance . The SEED is the next generation earphone, featuring 1BA + 1DD configuration packed in a 3D printed shell .
- Other notable differences comparing with the D05 would be the 0.78mm 2pin on the SEED, instead of the MMCX on the BD005 Package comes with a carefully crafted 6-core silver-plated copper cable , bringing sparkles to your music with great clarity and details .
- The SEED has very refined trebles with a light bass punch. Definitely a mid-high focused sound signature.
- The glossy finishing on the SEED's housing adds a superior touch to the overall looks and build of the earphone.
- The Gold colored metallic nozzle with dual bore definitely accentuates the beauty of such a well-priced IEM.
- Driver:1 dynamic driver + 1BA
- Sensitivity : 108 ± 2 db
- Impedance : 17 Ohm
- Driver Diameter :8 mm
- Frequency Range : 20 to 20000 Hz
- Plug Type : 3.5mm
- Connectors : 0.78 mm, 2-pin (detachable)
- Cable :1.2 m Silver-Plated Copper
- Kinera seed
- 3 pairs of silicone eartips