- The Burr-Brown True Native® chipset means file formats remain unchanged. Listen to music as the artist intended in the format in which it was recorded.
- Doubling the DAC chips results in 3dB lower noise floor and better channel separation. Together with power supply advancements and advanced channel interleaving, the noise floor has been halved.
All of this equals stellar sonic performance.
- Hi-Res True Native® playback for all music formats from MP3 to DSD512, PCM768 and 2xDXD.
- Listen to Master Quality Authenticated audio straight out of the box. Connect to Tidal Masters and check the option to stream MQA.
- This OV series operational amplifier is another example of a top-notch component used to get extremely low noise, low distortion (0.0001%) and wide bandwidth.
- With output power up to 4,100mW, this headphone amplifier drives all headphones with ease. It has 3 power modes – Eco, Normal and Turbo. Power and gain can be dialled-in perfectly to suit ALL headphones.
- iFi’s exclusive S-Balanced® circuit delivers maximum performance from single-ended and balanced headphones alike.
3D+ Holographic® delivers an immersive, deep soundstage.
XBass+® delivers a deep, tighter bass sound.
- TI low-noise ICs offer great unity gain bandwidth, very low noise and distortion, high output drive capability, Common-mode and Power Supply Rejection Ratios of over 100 dB, wide maximum-output-swing bandwidths and high slew rates.
- iFi always uses the best components possible. These OS-CON™ capacitors provide excellent noise reduction and have a long life span. They are not often found in products costing <US$1000.
- DirectDrive® equals a direct signal path which means less signal degradation. This direct signal path is unequalled in audio and is the reason why the sound is so ‘true’.
|Digital Inputs||USB 3.0 type A “OTG” Socket (USB2.0 compatible/with iPurifier® technology built-in)
S/PDIF (3.5m coaxial/optical)
|DAC||Bit-Perfect DSD & DXD, PCM DAC by Dual-core Burr Brown|
|Clock||Ultra low jitter GMT Femtosecond Clock|
|Formats||DSD512 / 256 / 128 / 64,
Octa / Quad / Double / Single-Speed DSD,
DXD (768 / 705.6 / 384 / 352.8kHz),
Double / Single-Speed DXD
PCM (768 / 705.6 / 384 / 352.8 / 192 / 176.4 / 96 / 88.2 / 48 / 44.1kHz)
|Dynamic Range (Line)||>117db(A)|
|THD & N (0dBFS Line)||<0.003%|
|Output Voltage (Line)||>2V|
|Jitter (correlated)||Below AP2 test set limit|
HEADPHONE POWER OUTPUT
|Turbo Mode||Power (max)||10.0V/4,100 mW|
|Power (continuous)||>1,560 mW @ 64 Ohm
>166 mW @ 600 Ohm
|Normal mode||Power (max)||5.5V/1,900 mW|
|Power (continuous)||>100 mW @ 300 Ohm
>950 mW @ 32 Ohm
|Eco mode||Power (max)||2.0V/500 mW @ 8 Ohm|
|Power (continuous)||>250 mW @ 16 Ohm|
|Dynamic Range (HP)||>115dB(A) (Eco Mode, 2V Out)|
|THD &N (HP 500mW/16R)||< 0.008%|
|Output Voltage (HP)||>10V (Turbo Mode)|
|Output Impedance||<1Ω (iEMatch not engaged)
|Maximum Output Power||4,100 mW @ 16 Ohm Load|
|Continuous Output Power||1,000 mW @ 64 Ohm Load|
|Power System||Charging via USB-C, BC V1.2 compliant up to1500mA charging current|
|Dimensions||172 x 67 x 27 mm
6.8" x 2.6" x 1.1"
|Weight||295 g (0.65 Ibs)|