- 【High Sound Quality AK4431 DAC and Bluetooth】Latest Bluetooth version 5.0 + CSR8675 flagship chip with(SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX HD/aptX LL/LDAC) enable professional sound cavity structure to provide actual HD quality music and clear sound over Bluetooth.
- 【Ergonomic neck hanging design and Standard MMCX Connector】Made by skin-friendly materials and has been specially treated to be sweat and oil resistant. Conforms to the shape of the ear for a comfortable and secure fit.
- 【Long Battery Life】Rechargeable lithium-poly 360mAh battery,350hours standby time, and 24hours play time,only around 2 hours full charging time.
- 【Hands-free Calls with cVC noise cancellation】Built-in HD microphone and Multi-function button, supports answer/reject phone calls, switch songs, adjust music volume, free your hands
- 【Customization through the FiiO Music app】Customize the power indicator, music format indicator, EQ, DAC filter, volume display, and more! The FiiO Music app will let you customize any part of the user experience you may possibly want to fiddle with.
Technical support for LC-BT2
1.How is the RF signal quality of LC-BT2? Is the connection stable?
The range of the Bluetooth signal transmission could maximize to 30 meters in broad spaces while partitioned over obstacles like human or physical objects, it is available within 10 meters. However, due to the complexity of the Bluetooth spectrum and the environment, it might happen to meet unstable connections and shorten the connection distance. In the place like high-speed rail station or airport where there is a signal shield installed, there might be some problems with the Bluetooth connection.
2. How to pair the LC-BT2 with a mobile phone?
a. First used: if the LC-BT2 is powered on for the first time, it would enter the pairing state automatically while the blue and red light indicators flashed alternately. b.Connected with a new device: when the LC-BT2 is on, you can press the play button for 5 seconds to force it into a pairing state while the blue and red light indicators flashed alternately.
3. Which microphone is it used, the earphones’ or the phone’s when the LC-BT2 was in phone calls or WeChat voice?
The microphone of the LC-BT2 is used in phone calls, WeChat voice, and QQ voice, while the phone microphone is used when recording.
4.EQ is invalid under LC-BT2's LDAC. Is it a hardware defect or a software problem?
Not a hardware defect. Since the audio processing process of LDAC is more special than other Bluetooth formats, we are still doing related debugging, and strive to achieve the same effect as other Bluetooth formats, but it will take a certain amount of time.
Supported formats:SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX LL/aptX HD/LDAC
Frequency response:5Hz～40kHz Signal-to-noise ratio:109dB
Recommended headphone impedance:16~100 Ω
Standby time: approx. 350H. Battery life: approx. 24H. Charging Time: approx. 2H
Qualcomm CSR8675 flagship Bluetooth chip
The Qualcomm CSR8675 chip on the LC-BT2 supports Bluetooth 5.0 and the SBC/AAC/aptX/aptX HD/aptX LL/LDAC high-res audio formats, ensuring you get actual HD quality music over Bluetooth.
Rear cable outlet design for better wearing
Flexible, skin-friendly neckband
Comfort-optimized and ergonomic arc design
Perfect for workouts and leisure
· Stable yet ergonomic neckband design
· Skin-friendly, sweat-resistant silicone perfect for exercise
· Comfortable, yet lightweight – almost as if it wasn’t there
Lean in to listen more clearly
Your calls have never been clearer than when using the LC-BT2 - with eighth-generation cVC noise cancellation technology, omnidirectional silicon MEMS microphones, and even an optimized opening for the microphone in terms of shape and leaning it towards your mouth!
Customization through the FiiO Music app
Customize the power indicator, music format indicator, EQ, DAC filter, volume display, and more! The FiiO Music app will let you customize any part of the user experience you may possibly want to fiddle with.
*EQ is invalid under LC-BT2's LDAC